Be Part of a Network to help members taper safely
Build a great practice. deliver the best care
Breaking Benzo connects top behavioral health providers with members who wish to taper safely from habit forming medications. We match therapists with highly compatible members. We provide daily health coaching and monitoring to ensure that your assigned members are making progress based on their personalized taper plan that you build for your assigned members. Deliver the best possible outcome driven care to people needing to taper off of habit forming medications. Breaking Benzo provides the following benefits to you and your assigned members:
- Get referrals for highly compatible members
- Breaking Benzo augments your practice by providing the following:
- 1X1 health coach assigned to each member for taper and withdrawal management
- Daily monitoring of member's progress via digital feedback
- Unlimited messaging with the health coach as needed
- Our health coaches schedule sessions with you as needed
- Our health coaches collaborate and communicate with you or your office as needed to manage the member's tapering program
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't see your question? Feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.
1. Do I have to pay BreakingBenzo?
No. We invite top providers of evidence-based behavioral health care to become Lyra Providers, at no cost to you.
2. How does the Breaking Benzo service work?
Members enroll in the monthly service. Our service and licensed professional behavioral health providers match each member to a therapist who can best meet the member’s needs.
3. What is required of me as a Breaking Benzo Provider?
We ask that you agree and are aligned with our best practices guidelines and protocol for tapering and withdrawal management. We ask that you provide timely access to members we refer to you. Typically that means a response within 48 hours and an appointment within 7 working days (if non-urgent). We ask that you or your office provide timely response to our health coaches if and when they reach you in order to serve the needs of one of your assigned members.
4. Am I required to accept all client referrals from Breaking Benzo?
Breaking Benzo carefully matches members to the providers who we think can best meet their needs. However, providers can decline to serve a member if they do not feel that they are qualified to serve that member.
5. How do I get paid?
You charge the member directly as you do any of your other patients.
6. How does Breaking Benzo safeguard client confidentiality?
We are committed to best practices for security and patient privacy: We comply with HIPAA and state requirements for the use and disclosure of protected health information (PHI). Before we make any care recommendations to a client, they must consent and acknowledge receipt of our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices and Consent to Limited Disclosures. Our team includes professionals who have put in place physical, technical and administrative safeguards for the privacy and security of client data. You can read Breaking Benzo
7. What paperwork is expected to join your referral network?
All you need to do is fill out the application below. We will then email you a link to our best practices guideline and protocol document. We ask that you agree to be aligned with our best practices and protocol when working with members that we refer to you. Before we make any care recommendations to a client, you must also consent and acknowledge receipt of our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices and Consent to Limited Disclosures. That is it.